- Join Baker Tilly for a HIPAA and cyber-risk assessment focused webinar that helps senior living and healthcare providers uncover potential weaknesses in their security policies, processes and systems. The webinar also arms organizations with practical ideas for managing cyber and HIPAA risks.
- The House of Representatives passed the American Health Care Act, a Republican bill intended to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. The measure faces an uphill battle in the Senate.
- This HIPAA-focused white paper discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued a series of proposed rules that would increase Medicare payments to rehabilitation hospitals, nursing facilities and hospices for the 2018 fiscal year.
- In this HIPAA-focused webinar, Baker Tilly discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- Previous Next