- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar we discussed approaches to conducting an athletic risk assessment, share valuable tools and templates that you can take back to your institution, and identify high risk areas trending in collegiate athletics.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Ashley Deihr, senior manager, and University of Kansas’s John Curran, university director of internal audit, discussed creative approaches to resource allocation and shared how data analytics can be used to maximize audit coverage and efficiency.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices for cybersecurity governance, as well as the changing cybersecurity risk landscape, key elements of an effective cybersecurity program, and strategies for auditing and presenting on cybersecurity program effectiveness.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices to support and manage your institution’s global risks and related processes and controls for higher education internal audit professionals at institutions of all sizes.
- Stay on the pulse of healthcare by reading about what's going on with the Supreme Court, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Health Resources and Services Administration and many other items taking place on the hill, at the agencies, and in the courts.
- Previous Next