- CMS and the OMHA announced they will expand settlement options for providers in an effort to reduce the appeals backlog.
- The Republican tax plan would cause a mandatory $150 billion spending cut under the pay-as-you-go rule to lessen its impact on the national deficit, including a $25 billion cut to Medicare.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ final Quality Payment Program rule largely resembles the proposed rule, with some changes related to the calculation of physician scores and the length of reporting periods.
- The Trump administration’s January directive to cease Affordable Care Act open enrollment outreach and then reinstate certain activities cost the federal government at least $1.1 million.
- CMS made a positive mention of the Physician-Focused Payment Model Technical Advisory Committee in a request for information.
- Previous Next