- The U.S. Department of Education has published final regulations to protect borrowers and taxpayers from misconduct by higher education institutions. These new rules require more transparency and financials and enhanced protection set in 1995 by previous regulations.
- Over the past several years, the IRS has increased its examination of tax-exempt organizations like some higher education institutions. With this comes some common issues, which Baker Tilly discusses here.
- Baker Tilly higher education and risk specialists have hosted a number of breakfast seminars at client institutions to discuss implementing internal audit to assess risk within the college or university.
- This webinar will share how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools, including internal and external assessments, to improve the effectiveness of ERM.
- Reporting enrollment status: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau study shows potential harm to student loan borrowers for errors in enrollment reporting.
- Previous Next