- In each issue of our higher education newsletter, we will highlight a college or university client that was proactive and successful in addressing a difficult issue on campus.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices for cybersecurity governance, as well as the changing cybersecurity risk landscape, key elements of an effective cybersecurity program, and strategies for auditing and presenting on cybersecurity program effectiveness.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices to support and manage your institution’s global risks and related processes and controls for higher education internal audit professionals at institutions of all sizes.
- In a recent webinar, “Uniform Guidance: an update from the field,” Baker Tilly advisors discussed key initiatives institutions are undertaking to achieve compliance. Continue reading to learn more.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, titled “Adventures in Small Shop Auditing,” Baker Tilly advisors discussed auditing tools, techniques, and case studies tailored to small audit shops that covered topics including enterprise risk management (ERM), information technology (IT), and sponsored research.