- Stay on the pulse of healthcare by reading about what's going on with the Supreme Court, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Health Resources and Services Administration and many other items taking place on the hill, at the agencies, and in the courts.
- In this week’s healthcare update, read more about the significant propositions in the Mega Regs.
- Recently the Senate Special Committee on Aging held a hearing entitled, “Challenging the Status Quo: Solutions to the Hospital Observation Stay Crisis,” during which representatives from CMS and providers expressed their concerns over the challenges presented by observation status and services. Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- Market research helps boards to make strategic organizational decisions within their senior living communities. Market research specialist, Beverly Asper, discusses examples and explains why more and more boards are turning to market research.
- CMS releases a proposed rule that would increase the Medicare payment rates for inpatient rehabilitation facilities by 1.7% in 2016. Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- Previous Next