- CMS announces the delayed enforcement of the “two-midnight” rule and the next phase of its bundled payment initiative. Continue reading to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- The Final Rule provides ACOs greater flexibility in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), clarifies the operational rules and governance requirements, and makes it more accessible to future ACOs.
- ICD-10 codes are set to take effect October 1, 2015 and some lawmakers are concerned that many providers will not have systems in place to adhere to the new system in time.
- Continue reading to learn about the proposed rule that revises participatory requirements for long term care facilities.
- Baker Tilly’s Director Clinical Advisory Services, Sophie Campbell, met with twenty-two other national nurse leaders to discuss approaches to increase effectiveness and efficiency by developing nurse leaders.
- Previous Next