- The Final Rule provides ACOs greater flexibility in in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), clarifies the operational rules and governance requirements, and makes it more accessible to future ACOs.
- ICD-10 codes are set to take effect October 1, 2015 and some lawmakers are concerned that many providers will not have systems in place to adhere to the new system in time.
- Continue reading to learn about the proposed rule that revises participatory requirements for long term care facilities.
- Baker Tilly’s Director Clinical Advisory Services, Sophie Campbell, met with twenty-two other national nurse leaders to discuss approaches to increase effectiveness and efficiency by developing nurse leaders.
- Read updates from OSHA, CMS, the Office of Inspector General and the Department of Health and Human Services
- Previous Next