- Learn more about how your hospital can use data to identify opportunities to improve quality and manage costs to be better prepared in the “new normal.”
- Baker Tilly regional healthcare report compares and analyzes data in three critical areas that will drive sustainability and profitability of healthcare organizations in the future: population health, cost management, and patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Read more about CMS’s new goal and find out if the ACA has something to do with the decrease in Medicare beneficiaries being readmitted to the hospital in this week’s Healthcare Crunch.
- Baker Tilly's research findings help provide insight for patient engagement, process improvement, and community partnerships to advance concurrent population health strategies.
- Stay up to date on issues facing the healthcare industry within agencies, on the hill, and in the courts. Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- Previous Next