- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has delayed the implementation of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Center’s (CMMI) bundled payment programs until May 20, 2017.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has sent guidance to states recommending the use of Section 1332 waivers.
- CMS announced it will grant an extension to noncompliant healthcare plans in ACA exchanges for 2018.
- The Senate confirmed Representative Tom Price (R-GA) as Secretary of Health and Human Services by a 52 to 47 vote.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has announced a delay in altering the Medicare Advantage funding formula and its employer group Medicare Advantage plan payment formula. Insurers claimed the formula would lead to lower payments.
- Previous Next