- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) issued a report showing an increased demand for primary care services over the last decade.
- A Congressional Budget Office (CBO) scoring of the GOP’s American Health Care Act, which passed the House of Representatives, found 23 million more Americans would be uninsured in a decade.
- The House of Representatives passed the American Health Care Act, a Republican bill intended to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. The measure faces an uphill battle in the Senate.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued a series of proposed rules that would increase Medicare payments to rehabilitation hospitals, nursing facilities and hospices for the 2018 fiscal year.
- CMS released a proposed rule that includes a 2.9 percent increase in inpatient pay, cuts to LTCHs, alternations to the LTCH quality reporting program and a shortened electronic health record reporting period.
- Previous Next