- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimated that the Better Care Reconciliation Act (BCRA), the Senate’s proposed healthcare repeal bill, will cause 15 million people to lose insurance by 2018.
- June 20, CMS released the 2018 Quality Payment Program (QPP) Proposed Rule, which addresses the two tracks of physician payment established by MACRA.
- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) issued a report showing an increased demand for primary care services over the last decade.
- A Congressional Budget Office (CBO) scoring of the GOP’s American Health Care Act, which passed the House of Representatives, found 23 million more Americans would be uninsured in a decade.
- The House of Representatives passed the American Health Care Act, a Republican bill intended to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. The measure faces an uphill battle in the Senate.
- Previous Next