- CMS released a final rule that reinstates $10.4 billion in risk adjustment payments to exchange insurers after halting the program earlier this month due to a court decision. Learn more.
- CMS announced it exceeded its 90 percent participation goal for 2017 Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting. Learn more.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released several proposed Medicare payment rules and policy updates earlier this month that impact hospitals and post-acute care providers.
- The House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee approved nearly 40 bills combined that could address the nation’s opioid crisis in a myriad of ways.
- CMS recently released its annual proposed pay rules for skilled nursing facilities, hospices, inpatient psychiatric facilities and inpatient rehab facilities.