- Drinking, cooking, bathing, laundry, dishes, pets, livestock, crops, fighting fires—the essential uses of water in our daily lives go on and on. It is hard to imagine life without water.
- The Village of Waunakee experienced turnover in two accounting roles. Baker Tilly state and local government outsourcing professionals helped fill the gap.
- A growing city ensures retention of institutional knowledge and is better prepared for implementing a new system after its business processes are documented.
- A mid-size city will increase the performance of its public utility by implementing Baker Tilly's improvement recommendations.
- Do you have questions on fringe benefit taxation for your government? Baker Tilly's state and local government team has answers.