- Bank Director held the Acquire or Be Acquired Conference (AOBA) in Arizona to discuss key topics in the merger and acquisition activity in the banking industry during the next 18 to 24 months.
- The NAIC Cybersecurity (EX) Task Force recently discussed use and contracting of third parties, including breach notification and state regulatory oversight.
- New York Department of Financial Services (NY DFS) will be releasing on Dec. 28, 2016, a revised version of the 23 NYCRR 500 Financial Services Law which outlines cybersecurity requirements.
- NY Department of Financial Services announced yesterday an initiative to focus on banks’ incentive compensation agreements aimed at cross selling additional products to existing consumers.
- SWIFT, the global provider of secure financial messaging services, is now requiring financial institutions using the interbank messaging network to comply with its new cybersecurity standards.
- Previous Next