- Discussion and presentations at the Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2017 were heavily centered on regulation: existing, in process, and future. Part of that discussion was whether the regulators and rules would disappear with the Trump Administration's deregulation push.
- Bank Director held the Acquire or Be Acquired Conference (AOBA) in Arizona to discuss key topics in the merger and acquisition activity in the banking industry during the next 18 to 24 months.
- The NAIC Cybersecurity (EX) Task Force recently discussed use and contracting of third parties, including breach notification and state regulatory oversight.
- New York Department of Financial Services (NY DFS) will be releasing on Dec. 28, 2016, a revised version of the 23 NYCRR 500 Financial Services Law which outlines cybersecurity requirements.
- NY Department of Financial Services announced yesterday an initiative to focus on banks’ incentive compensation agreements aimed at cross selling additional products to existing consumers.
- Previous Next