- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Cybersecurity Task Force released its latest version of the Insurance Data Security Model Law. Key requirements...
- The SEC's proposed rule for registered investment advisers (RIAs) mandates the creation of effective recovery plans. Two elements are often overlooked.
- The SEC proposed regulation of investment adviser business continuity and transition plans contains a significant number of de facto requirements in the footnotes.
- Before the SEC's proposed transition plans rule for investment advisors, the most significant requirement for living wills was contained in Dodd-Frank.
- While the European Union (EU) has now formally approved Privacy Shield, will it stand up to judicial and political scrutiny? Privacy Shield itself is a mix of requirements
- Previous Next