- We had an engaging discussion recently with Lisa Xu, CEO of NopSec, about the New York Department of Financial Services (DFS) groundbreaking cybersecurity law.
- DFS just issued cybersecurity regulations that have been in draft form for some time. The regulations released on September 13, 2016 go into effect January 1, 2017 – a short time frame...
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Cybersecurity Task Force released its latest version of the Insurance Data Security Model Law. Key requirements...
- The SEC's proposed rule for registered investment advisers (RIAs) mandates the creation of effective recovery plans. Two elements are often overlooked.
- The SEC proposed regulation of investment adviser business continuity and transition plans contains a significant number of de facto requirements in the footnotes.
- Previous Next