- During the opening of the NAIC Summer 2016 National Meeting, several relevant items and future changes were discussed.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) International Insurance Relations (G) Committee heard from industry representatives regarding U.S. domestic company experience with Solvency II implementation.
- We had an engaging discussion recently with Lisa Xu, CEO of NopSec, about the New York Department of Financial Services (DFS) groundbreaking cybersecurity law.
- DFS just issued cybersecurity regulations that have been in draft form for some time. The regulations released on September 13, 2016 go into effect January 1, 2017 – a short time frame...
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Cybersecurity Task Force released its latest version of the Insurance Data Security Model Law. Key requirements...
- Previous Next