- One deduction that almost every business can utilize is the meals and entertainment deduction. This article includes some of the key rules to beware of when determining deductibility and classification of these expenses.
- Some US retailers started adding a fee of up to 4 percent on Sunday, January 27, 2013, to recover the fee they have to pay credit card companies.
- Despite the tremendous number of dealers, and the push by manufacturers to achieve uniformity among their franchises, no two dealers have exactly the same management style. Yet profitable dealers usually possess some common characteristics.
- Are you currently monitoring traffic on your dealership website? If not, you could be missing out on potential sales.
- Dealerships are energy-intensive operations, however many cost-saving, energy efficient upgrades exist. As energy costs continue to rise, dealers should evaluate these opportunities for substantial savings while showcasing the dealership’s concern for the environment. Additionally, savings opportunities increase when a new construction or renovation takes place.