- Organizations must understand their exposure to cyber threats in order to define processes for the acceptance and/or transfer of risk and then leverage a systematic, objective framework to define, evaluate and determine the disposition of any credible threats to data and information.
- The best-prepared organizations are shifting their cybersecurity strategies from focusing on outright prevention to implementing an effective breach response plan – one that quickly detects breaches and limits the damage once confirmed.
- A critical requirement for any cybersecurity management program is verifying the effectiveness of established controls. Organizations should evaluate their security controls to determine whether the cybersecurity controls are operating as intended.
- FMS Forward features Baker Tilly's Mark Boettcher in an insightful take on social engineering, breaches and the importance of ongoing cybersecurity education and awareness in an organization.
- This Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses the latest HIPAA news and recent higher education OCR actions, commonly forgotten areas of the risk assessment, standard tools recommended by OCR and a practical assessment approach that can lead to efficiencies and savings.
- Previous Next