- A critical requirement for any cybersecurity management program is verifying the effectiveness of established controls. Organizations should evaluate their security controls to determine whether the cybersecurity controls are operating as intended.
- FMS Forward features Baker Tilly's Mark Boettcher in an insightful take on social engineering, breaches and the importance of ongoing cybersecurity education and awareness in an organization.
- This Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses the latest HIPAA news and recent higher education OCR actions, commonly forgotten areas of the risk assessment, standard tools recommended by OCR and a practical assessment approach that can lead to efficiencies and savings.
- This on-demand Baker Tilly webinar covers an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity law, specifically covering the two-year transition period that addresses implementing a successful vendor risk management program.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations and what organizations should do to begin preparing for provisions with a Sept. 1, 2018 effective date.
- Previous Next