- In this webinar, Baker Tilly, Technology Transfer Tactics and Industry-Sponsored Research Management provide a crash course on cyber threats and solutions focused on protecting your valuable intellectual property.
- This detailed FAQ provides an overview on Cyber DFARS with an exploration of its applicability, the requirements for cybersecurity controls and reporting on cybersecurity incidents.
- Organizations must understand their exposure to cyber threats in order to define processes for the acceptance and/or transfer of risk and then leverage a systematic, objective framework to define, evaluate and determine the disposition of any credible threats to data and information.
- The best-prepared organizations are shifting their cybersecurity strategies from focusing on outright prevention to implementing an effective breach response plan – one that quickly detects breaches and limits the damage once confirmed.
- A critical requirement for any cybersecurity management program is verifying the effectiveness of established controls. Organizations should evaluate their security controls to determine whether the cybersecurity controls are operating as intended.