- Geisinger Health System chooses Baker Tilly to perform their community health needs assessment
- During this webinar, Baker Tilly NFP tax and CHNA experts revisit the importance and fundamental accounting of community benefit reporting and outline specific tactics to capture and report outcomes from your CHNA implementation plan.
- The IRS recently revoked the tax exemption status of a hospital for failing to fully meet all the requirements to complete a community health needs assessment (CHNA). In stepping up its enforcement actions, the IRS is sending a message to other tax-exempt hospitals not to overlook the compliance requirements under section 501(r).
- Baker Tilly's research findings help provide insight for patient engagement, process improvement, and community partnerships to advance concurrent population health strategies.
- A strategically focused CHNA can benefit both the community and the bottom line. It can also help an organization plan and prepare for future healthcare delivery by identifying high-risk populations and predicting health needs that will affect future programs and resources.