- In May 2013, the Boards released revised exposure drafts for the proposal of new lease accounting guidance. The Boards’ revised proposals are very similar in nature and represent significant progress in the international convergence project to create more unified financial reporting for leases.
- In the past, headaches were the norm for public companies implementing Sarbanes-Oxley. Now they’re glad they did.
- Knowing what to expect prior to the start of an employee benefit plan audit can help make the process quick and efficient.
- What a difference two days make: How the fiscal cliff deal affects your financial statements.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued seven Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs) in 2012, just over half of the twelve issued in the prior year.
- Previous Next