- Baker Tilly responds to GASB Exposure Draft, Fiduciary Activities
- Baker Tilly responds to the GASB Exposure Draft, Certain Asset Retirement Obligations
- The long awaited new standards on revenue recognition, ASU 2014-09 (Topic 606), Revenue from Contracts with Customers will create changes in the process of how revenue is recognized.
- FASB has issued a new standard for financial reporting of leases, ASU No. 2016-02, Leases (Topic 842), affecting companies that engage in leasing for assets such as real estate, vehicles & equipment.
- Baker Tilly and Oracle address the upcoming changes in Revenue Recognition regulations.
- Previous Next