- As healthcare legislation changes, competitive pressures, increased consumerism, and regulatory requirements are forcing healthcare organizations to streamline operations, develop transparency in pricing of services, and report on measures of quality.
- Having moved into an era of "recovery" from the previous preference to "supersize" everything, public sector entities are finding themselves reflecting carefully on how to achieve that optimal size which allows them to provide services at the levels expected, for a cost that is deemed acceptable. How does an entity identify and reach that desired organizational size?
- A not-for-profit organization wanted to obtain financial insight from the practices of other institutions while performing mandatory financial statement audit and associated tax services.
- Baker Tilly has performed benchmarking studies of financial, operational, and strategic topics for colleges, universities, and associations nationwide.
- Governments across the nation continue to be challenged by decreased revenues and increased costs of operation. Rightsizing an organization is about much more than reducing the size of the workforce. Learn from specific case studies developed over a decade of work in the public sector about how to successfully navigate through a rightsizing program. Hear about a range of budget options including staff realignments, shared service, and smart sourcing.
- Baker Tilly provides financial ratio and benchmarking services to over 150 higher education and research institutions located throughout the United States.
- In a three part series published in NCURA magazine, Baker Tilly higher education specialists discuss best practices for universities working with internal audit, and offer tips on helping the experience go more smoothly.
- Information Technology (IT) benchmarking assessment.
- How to obtain a better understanding of current background check practices in higher education.