Higher Education institutions are pushing to be more sustainable both on campus and off. With renewable energy grants and incentives, now is the time to push projects forward leveraging available options. This webinar will cover the available grants and incentives and how they can be used to develop renewable energy projects on campus. The Investment Tax Credit, Production Tax Credit, New Market Tax Credits, and 1603 grant program are explained detailing how they can be leveraged and what technologies and locations qualify. We also discuss creative ownership structures that can make projects feasible on campus.
You will find the following information in the download available:
- Types of projects that qualify
- The form the incentives take
- The economic benefits associated with sustainability projects
- Detailed timing on when projects need to begin to qualify
- Actions needed in order to take full advantage