View this webinar to learn how to analyze a construction contract for project risk and develop a risk mitigation plan. The presentation includes a case study review of Guarantee Maximum Price, Stipulated Sum, and Unit Priced contracts including:
Key learning objectives:
- Favorable or unfavorable pricing provisions
- Identify contract omissions
- Identify potential financial control issues
- Identify weak or poorly defined provisions
- Identify controls or actions necessary to mitigate contract risk
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly real estate specialists can help, contact our team.