On Sept. 23, 2020, the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) released the final version of its risk management framework (RMF), Special Publication (SP) NIST 800-53 Revision 5. Baker Tilly compared and documented the NIST 800-53 Revision 4 controls to Revision 5, including the NIST 800-53B (baseline) information.
Our comparison tool includes:
- NIST 800-53B controls baseline matrix exported from chapter three of the final NIST 800-54B document
- Baker Tilly’s high-level observations of the comparison of Revision 4 to Revision 5
- NIST 800-53 Revision 5 each baseline table of controls with organizationally defined value (ODV) counts
- NIST 800-53 Revision 4 to Revision 5 control language comparison with ODV counts
- NIST 800-53 Revision 4 to Revision 5 control summary comparison, with summary change counts for controls eliminated, incorporated into other controls and the number of new controls identified.
- Program management controls with ODV counts and data request
Use this tool as you prepare for conversion to NIST 800-53 Revision 5.
For more information or to learn how Baker Tilly specialists can help, contact our team.