Listen to our discussion on the latest multistate income and franchise tax developments affecting your business. Baker Tilly state and local tax professionals will cover such topics as nexus, unitary combined reporting, tax base changes, apportionment, pass-through entities, and new business enterprise taxes.
During this webinar, you will:
- Be provided with an overview of state nexus policies and how they are getting more aggressive than ever, e.g., new “bright-line” tax filing standards
- Learn about the most recent unitary combined report states like Connecticut
- Find out what US internal tax trends will likely affect state reporting in the future
- Obtain key information about state apportionment practices, e.g., new single factor sales states, market-based sourcing rules for receipts from services and intangible assets
- Hear about new non-income business enterprise taxes, including Nevada’s Commerce Tax
Prepare for the 2015-2016 tax filing push by dialing into this timely and informative state tax webinar.
- Frank Czekay, Firm Director
- Donna Scaffidi, Director
- Jon Skavlem, Firm Director
Download the presentation: Multistate business income and franchise tax update >
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly tax specialists can help, contact our team.
The information provided here is of a general nature and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any individual or entity. In specific circumstances, the services of a professional should be sought. Tax information, if any, contained in this communication was not intended or written to be used by any person for the purpose of avoiding penalties, nor should such information be construed as an opinion upon which any person may rely. The intended recipients of this communication and any attachments are not subject to any limitation on the disclosure of the tax treatment or tax structure of any transaction or matter that is the subject of this communication and any attachments.