Our client's need
A national multi-line insurer needed assistance with business planning for a new banking subsidiary start-up they were planning to launch.
Baker Tilly solution
- Assessed customer values related to selected products and provider types.
- Led market research assessing degree and type of competitive pressure related to product array, distribution, service levels and pricing.
- Evaluated synergies of proposed offerings, pricing and distribution methods to existing company customer values.
- Developed a business plan, organization design, operating model and financial model to support proposed business case.
- The client experienced rapid start-up and deployment resulting from identified synergies to existing customers and integration with existing distribution channels.
- A customer process monitoring system was implemented to rapidly identify and mitigate emerging systemic risks threatening expected service quality.
- Agent acceptance was improved resulting from a comprehensive education and communication plan supporting company-wide change management.