During a recent webinar, 45 percent of respondents described their primary concern with value-based care programs as insufficient internal reporting and analytics capabilities to enable success within such a program. This likely relates to almost half of respondents stating (in another question) that they are not participating in at least one value-based care incentive program.
Our seven-part webinar series started by defining what your healthcare organization needs to know to prepare a comprehensive value-based care strategy. We wrap up the series by preparing you to transform your organization by taking the following steps:
- Be aware of value-based care program mechanics
- Collaborate with payers to improve program performance
- Tackle legacy systems and implement new enabling technologies
- Communicate with care teams and patients in a more continuous way
- Understand that patient experience is a competitive and strategic differentiator
Download the presentation: How to effectively transform your organization for value-based care >
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly healthcare specialists can help, contact our team.
Other topics in our value-based care readiness webinar series
- Preparing your healthcare organization for value-based care
- How to elevate your payer relationships via value-based care
- Successfully manage bundled payment arrangements
- Are you ready for bundled payments
- MACRA: Another piece to the value-based puzzle
- How to track your progress in attaining value-based care readiness