Numerous available credits, incentives, abatements, and other cash-saving techniques are in place to spur job creation, new construction, and "green" investments along with other sustainable or resource conservation practices. While those often apply widely across industries, equally relevant are the many credits and incentives reserved for discrete purposes with limited application.
To find out more, join members of our Credits and Incentives team for an overview of the vast array of statutory and discretionary incentives and financing techniques available for your company.
The webinar discussed:
- State, local, and municipal tax credits, incentives, rebates, and financing
- Tax incremental financing options
- Federal green and energy-related incentive programs
- Timing and monetization of credits and incentives
- Other federal and state tax updates that impact energy-related investments