Most SEC registrants have experienced their first year of reporting since legislation was enacted requiring public companies to determine and disclose the source of all “conflict minerals”. Due to mandatory flow down provisions, private companies within the supply chain have also felt the pressures from the new requirements. It’s now time to ensure you are taking the correct steps for a streamlined process. During this webinar you will hear about both public and private companies that have been affected and receive both a process and legal point of view.
View this webinar to:
- Review lessons learned in 2013
- Discuss what you should be thinking about for the future
- Understand what needs to be done to get ready for the May 31, 2015 filing
- Learn more about the effects on private companies
- Review opportunities for a streamlined compliance program