- Long-term client Crown Court Properties depends on our experienced housing transaction team for candid advice and honest recommendations as they acquire and preserve affordable housing properties.
- The second quarter of 2016 observed mixed financial results for the broader US equity market, as the S&P and DJIA closed up 1.9 percent and 1.4 percent, respectively.
- Although vehicle sales have declined slightly during the first half of 2016, new vehicle transaction prices reached at all-time high of $31,089 in June 2016.
- The preliminary unadjusted unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 5.8 percent for the first quarter 2016, above the national rate of 4.7 percent.
- M&A activity in the region rebounded during the second quarter of 2016 rising nearly fifty-seven percent to thirty-six closed transactions as compared to the first quarter’s twenty-three.
- Previous Next