- The Philadelphia regional M&A market followed the national trend in the fourth quarter of 2016 (Q4-2016) with the number of closed transactions declining by approximately 27 percent.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The precision machined products industry consists of diversified manufacturing businesses producing highly engineered components to customer specifications using a variety of materials such as steel.
- Due to significant growth, two WI technology companies needed help funding their new corporate headquarters
- Baker Tilly’s banking industry benchmarks report provides management with an easy to read resource to evaluate your financial institution’s performance in key areas.
- Previous Next