- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced a decrease in the total amount of deal volume and a slight decrease in aggregate deal value during the third quarter of 2017.
- A privately held technology service provider and manufacturer created 241 jobs and completed expansion with assistance from $5.4 million in New Market Tax Credit allocations.
- An international denim fabrics manufacturer received more than $6.9 million in incentive funding, which completed the financing for the new facility construction project.
- TRI Holdings, LLC was hired to develop a new corporate headquarters facility for Duluth Trading Company and brought Baker Tilly Capital in to help deliver a comprehensive capital structure to bring the project to life.
- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- Previous Next