- Across the US, local efforts are emerging to address the lasting effect of the housing finance crisis on neighborhoods and accessibility to affordable housing.
- 2014 US middle-market M&A activity rebounded strongly from the prior year, with increases in both deal volume and deal value. Trending throughout the year was a higher number of bolt-on acquisitions by strategic corporate investors, in order to extend their current portfolios or reach new areas of growth.
- 2014 M&A activity in the food and beverage sector had another strong year in terms of both deal volume and value for the US and Canadian markets. Deal volume was in line with prior year at 564 transactions, while deal value was up 56 percent to $98 billion due to the closing of several mega-deals.
- Synchrogenix was able to successfully sell their business to Certara, a leading technology-enabled drug development and drug safety consultancy.
- Innovative Office Products was successfully acquired by Corridor Capital, LLC in partnership with IOP’s management team and Avante Mezzanine Partners.
- Previous Next