- US middle market deal volume remained slow in the third quarter. The pattern of low deal count with high dollar volume transactions trending throughout the year continued into the third quarter. Valuations remain high, prompted by increased demand and low supply of quality companies (in addition to easy access to debt at historically low rates) suggesting pent up deal flow going into Q4 and FY 2014.
- Jennifer Provancher, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Operations Officer of The Equitable Bank, describes her experience working with Baker Tilly in this video.
- Baker Tilly assists three clients in a variety of economic damage situations.
- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- The IRS issued Notice 2013-60, which has updated prior guidance (Notice 2013-29) relative to the "begun construction" requirement for facilities producing electricity qualified energy sources to qualify for the Production Tax Credit (PTC) and Investment Tax Credit (ITC).
- Previous Next