- Recent evaluations of the state of America’s infrastructure indicate that an exceptional amount of financing is required to repair and replace our aging infrastructure.
- Following the trend established in the first quarter, the second quarter of 2013 provided another lackluster quarter of deal volume even though equity markets are robust and liquidity remains high. M&A professionals remain puzzled on the lack of direction and volume for 2013 with most believing that the tax law changes pulled volume from 2013 into 2012.
- The second quarter of 2013 represented another quarter of disappointing deal volume even though equity markets are robust and liquidity remains strong.
- Learn how to decompose change orders to expose the underlying pricing strategies and the financial risk associated with each change order.
- With a strong finish to the 4th quarter in 2012, largely driven by changing tax laws, 2013 started off sluggish with M&A deal volume down significantly from Q1 2012.
- Previous Next