- Taking a comprehensive approach to due diligence and responding appropriately to the results provides the best opportunity to fulfill the promise of a deal.
- The magnitude of these requirements on HTC projects has many developers, tax advisors, attorneys, and CPAs rethinking their effect on historic rehabilitation projects currently in planning and development. Investors may insist safe harbors be adopted and followed in order for them to be satisfied they will be properly allocated HTCs.
- As banks prepare for their annual valuations, take note of recent trends in the primary and secondary influencers on bank values. The economy and bank values are improving; however, bank income is limited and therefore bank values are suppressed.
- Recent evidence in purchase price allocation under fair value purchase accounting rules reveals more value is being allocated to identified intangible assets and less to unidentified goodwill.
- Despite favorable macroeconomic factors in place for increased deal making, fourth quarter results for US middle market activity experienced a similar pattern seen throughout the majority of 2013.
- Previous Next