- Identifying and mitigating construction project risk is not limited to the quantitative analysis of project cost data.
- Look at every opportunity to finance projects by evaluating their eligibility for tax credit financing through the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Programs, which are designed to support investment in communities and meet the housing needs of residents.
- Baker Tilly helped foundry secure incentive loan to reduce the upfront capital investment necessary for a facility expansion by demonstrating the positive economic impact on the community.
- Baker Tilly helped the company evaluate three potential locations for construction of a new plant, and select a site that closed a funding gap with assistance from municipal and state governments as well as reduced utility rates.
- Taking a comprehensive approach to due diligence and responding appropriately to the results provides the best opportunity to fulfill the promise of a deal.
- Previous Next