- The behavioral health industry has seen growing consolidation as strategic and financial buyers seek to capitalize on significant industry fragmentation and demand that currently outstrips supply.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The second quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 2.6 percent, 3.3 percent and 3.9 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's life sciences M&A newsletter provides an overview of the U.S. medical devices and products, pharmaceutical (pharma) and pharma outsourced services sectors, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced a decrease in the total amount of deal volume, but an increase in aggregate deal value during the second quarter of 2017.