- When Michael Cowell, founder and CEO of GeoStructures, realized it was necessary to transition the business to new ownership, he approached Baker Tilly Capital as his investment bank to market the company to potential buyers.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- There were 47 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase from the 35 closed transactions in the prior quarter and the 30 closed transactions during the same period in 2016.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's Life sciences M&A newsletter provides an overview of the current industry's marketplace, highlighting key trends impacting performance and U.S. M&A activity.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's 2017 Craft beverage M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. craft brewery, craft spirits distillery and other craft beverage markets, as well as select transactions from 2017.