- Baker Tilly helps manufacturer identify process improvement and cost savings opportunities during ERP software evaluation process.
- A U.S. based manufacturer of progressive and innovative dispensing, serving and point-of-use equipment for food service operators, needed to update its aging system in order to gather key metrics and fulfill customer demands to customize products.
- An 85 year old company that designs, engineers, prototypes, and manufactures retail fixture, display and signage programs for top national brand marketers and chain retailers, was operating multiple ERP systems due to acquisitions over the past 10 years. They needed new systems to close data gaps and improve future processes and utilization.
- A world leader in the manufacture of highly engineered springs, specialty fasteners, machined parts and other precision components, was in need of new and additional software due to business acquisitions, to increase process efficiency and standardization.
- Develop an optimization roadmap to prioritize and execute on high impact opportunities, maximize your Oracle HCM Cloud investment, and understand how these will provide opportunities beyond software.
- Previous Next