- There are a lot of technology solutions out in the marketplace right now, but it can be hard to determine what are the right solutions for your organization.
- Organizations often turn to technology when looking for ways to engage with customers. While an important step in the process, it shouldn't be the first one. Think process, people, then technology.
- Better align your sales & marketing teams to integrate sales attitudes & values early in the process to communicate your message via the marketing channel & enhance your organization's performance.
- Is your CRM strategy outdated? Ask your executives - do they truly understand what modern CRM is and what it could mean to their firm?
- The company currently supported its sales activities in the market with an expensive, under-performing, difficult to use solution that required significant support/enhancement time from an enterprise IT organization that had difficulty servicing the varying needs of the business divisions (3) within the organization.