- With federal tax policy up in the air, state and local tax officials are in a holding pattern when it comes to future sources of revenue since federal reform could bring major changes to states and municipalities.
- Substantial changes in how revenue is recognized are on their way and will affect organizations in a wide range of industries, including construction, healthcare and manufacturing.
- The House took its first steps to repeal and replace the ACA in May with the narrow passing of the American Health Care Act, but what will happen now that the bill is in the hands of the Senate?
- Even with Republican control over both houses of Congress and the executive branch, major tax reform is looking more and more unlikely to be enacted this year.
- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.
- Previous Next