- New accounting standards mean taxpayers in a variety of industries will face significant changes in how their revenue is recognized.
- Current issues in hedge funds and private equity: Debt-equity regulations, convertible bonds conversion rates, and the end of deferred compensation
- Recent court case deals a blow to Delaware’s unclaimed property laws, saying its enforcement is unconstitutional.
- A beef and pork product manufacturer never thought to try for R&D credits, but Baker Tilly professionals revealed qualifying activities that gave the company a good-sized credit as well as a process that may yield more in the future.
- In an article published in the July/August issues of On Balance magazine, we discuss several common issues and planning strategies for successfully transferring ownership of a family business to the next generation.
- Previous Next