- Legal Advice Issued by Field Attorneys 20163701F offers helpful insight to taxpayers planning or negotiating merger and acquisition transactions.
- With states still trying to increase revenues, they are becoming even more creative and aggressive with their avenues for collection.
- The IRS and Treasury Department have issued a number of proposed regulations and notices that could have substantial repercussions for U.S. companies doing business abroad.
- In this section of our year-end tax planning letter, we discuss newly proposed regulations for family-controlled entities as well as estate-planning steps you should take as we near the end of 2016.
- When the research tax credit was made permanent last year, it also adopted changes that positively affect companies of all sizes.
- Previous Next