- Learn about the advantages of performing a cost segregation study, the potential impact of proposed tax reform on cost segregation and its benefits, and why considering this important tax planning strategy for 2016 is more important than ever.
- The IRS deputized four private collection firms to reach out to taxpayers with unpaid debts to the government.
- Baker Tilly tax professionals discuss practice tips and their predictions on how unclaimed property laws will evolve over the next few years.
- Baker Tilly’s National Tax group review how carried interests would be taxed under proposed section 710 as well as the President’s and House’s proposals.
- Baker Tilly international tax specialists discuss how U.S. tax reform is likely to address the challenges associated with corporate inversions and the worldwide tax system.
- Previous Next