- IRS issues proposed procedures to obtain automatic consent for accounting method changes related to the new financial accounting revenue recognition standards
- The IRS continues to remind U.S. taxpayers (both individuals and entities) of their reporting requirements associated with foreign accounts and assets.
- With a vote of 217-213, the House voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act and replace it with the American Health Care Act.
- As with past ACA insight, Baker Tilly tax and employee benefits specialists continue to keep their clients informed on significant healthcare reform proposals and enacted legislation.
- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Previous Next