- If you are a calendar-year taxpayer who hasn’t filed your 2015 federal income tax return and you want an automatic accounting method change for the year, you have until September 15, 2016, to do so.
- Baker Tilly Capital helps manufacturing client take advantage of available tax credits and incentives
- If recently proposed regulations are finalized, it could mean significant changes for estate planning.
- Baker Tilly US-UK country desk offers thoughts on Brexit.
- Increasing regulatory compliance costs, decreasing margins, and intensifying competition from both traditional and emerging providers of financial services have spurred M&A activity.
- Previous Next