- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- In the highly competitive world of hedge and private equity funds, how best to compensate premier talent can be both a daunting and complex balancing act.
- With tax reform still in limbo, 2018 may offer a great opportunity to convert a traditional individual retirement account (IRA) into a Roth account.
- The higher education landscape is constantly evolving. In this issue Baker Tilly highlights DACA repeal, IRS clarifications, Department of Education rulemaking committees on student aid programs and OMB budget priorities.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Donna Scaffidi and Dana Delsman, discuss enacted state sales-and-use-tax laws in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) The Tax Adviser’s Tax Clinic section.
- Previous Next