- Blocker corporations are used to aid with forgoing rules. Structuring the blocker as an U.S. corporation versus a foreign domiciled corporation has both advantages / disadvantages.
- Baker Tilly tax professionals discuss issues, opportunities and insight into M&A and sales and local taxes so buyers and sellers can make informed decisions throughout the deal process.
- Baker Tilly State and Local specialists discusses the 60-day window of opportunity offered by the Pennsylvania Tax Amnesty Program.
- Baker Tilly Seniors share their insights on Donald Trump’s tax reform proposal and how it might affect individual and business taxpayers
- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2016-51, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (salvage discount factors) for 2016.
- Previous Next