- What is the American Health Care Act and how does it affect you and your business? We compare key aspects of the proposed AHCA provisions with current ACA law.
- Unclaimed property is rapidly assuming a new role as a state revenue generator. To help organizations become better familiar with unclaimed property reporting requirements, Baker Tilly compiled a state-by-state guide on unclaimed property laws. Use the guide as a starting point for learning more about the unclaimed property laws of the states in which you have reportable property.
- Baker Tilly comprehensive written protest to the IRS carefully documented the client's position that helped save $1 million in excise tax.
- Under recent tax reform proposals an accounting method change may reduce 2016 taxable income.
- February's Dental Bites issue provides an update on tax reform, ACA and more.
- Previous Next