- Republican leaders revealed a new blueprint for tax reform, outlining principles expected to be used by the tax-writing committees in the House and the Senate.
- Baker Tilly tax professionals discuss the recently reissued Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 partnership audit regulations and what this new regime will mean to you.
- The “Graham-Cassidy” bill is Republicans last hope to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act in 2017.
- The Multistate Tax Commission is offering a voluntary disclosure program for certain online marketplace sellers until Oct. 17, 2017.
- Due to the challenges of enacting comprehensive tax reform, we expect that some alternative compromise will take shape in order to obtain a corporate rate reduction and some individual tax changes rather than a comprehensive tax reform package. We expect legislation to be drafted by late fall or early winter with a bill ready for the president’s signature early in 2018. In the meantime, we will continue to monitor and bring you any developments.
- Previous Next