- The due date for filing Form 1099-MISC for 2016 with the IRS is changing and, if you don't comply, you could be in for some fairly substantial penalties.
- Certain employers were given a bit of a reprieve with a recently issued Notice that extends the due dates for information reporting under the ACA.
- Gov. Christie backtracked on his September announcement to end a nearly four-decades-long reciprocal tax agreement between New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- The IRS released final regulations on how and when software and technology companies can apply the R&D when developing internal use software (IUS).
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- Previous Next