- In the highly competitive world of hedge and private equity funds, how best to compensate premier talent can be both a daunting and complex balancing act.
- With tax reform still in limbo, 2018 may offer a great opportunity to convert a traditional individual retirement account (IRA) into a Roth account.
- The higher education landscape is constantly evolving. In this issue Baker Tilly highlights DACA repeal, IRS clarifications, Department of Education rulemaking committees on student aid programs and OMB budget priorities.
- Baker Tilly and MHA MacIntyre Hudson discuss the impact of the U.K.’s new hybrid mismatch rules on U.S. groups holding U.K. subsidiaries which have been disregarded for U.S. tax purposes.
- Republican leaders revealed a new blueprint for tax reform, outlining principles expected to be used by the tax-writing committees in the House and the Senate.
- Previous Next