- See how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act significantly changed the depreciation and expensing rules for business assets.
- The depository and lending industry is impacted by numerous provisions in the enacted tax reform bill. Additionally, institutions’ 2017 financial statements are impacted due to the enactment date.
- In a recent Chicago Tribune article, Baker Tilly's John Hoffman discusses how the newly passed tax reform will affect the historic preservation tax credit and the real estate market as a whole.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act ushered in new code section 199A, which not only gives pass-through businesses a 20 percent deduction, but also is one of the more complex provisions in the Act.
- The IRS and Treasury Department’s first major guidance under the recent tax reform bill clarifies issues related to the new repatriation tax.
- Previous Next