- In this webinar, Baker Tilly U.S. and MHA MacIntyre Hudson in the U.K. weigh the impact Brexit could have on the global business and tax landscape.
- The Senate delayed its vote on the Better Care Reconciliation Act in light of widespread negative reactions for a variety of reasons from both sides of the aisle. So what makes this different from the American Health Care Act? Or the Affordable Care Act?
- Baker Tilly’s annual midyear tax update discusses the status of tax reform and the ACA, trends and changes in state and local taxes as well as recent federal developments.
- The 2017 midyear tax update highlights details of the 2017 luxury auto depreciation and expensing deduction as well as a number of federal programs benefiting small businesses, including expansion of the R&D credit.
- The recent legislative session yielded many new tax developments in a number of states, including a credit extension in Illinois, new tax incentives in Maryland, a reduction in personal income tax in New York and a tax amnesty program in Virginia.
- Previous Next